LoneSilverwindLoneSilverwind

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Homestarrunner Sbemail #187 Winter Pool Homestarrunner Sbemail #187 Winter Pool

Blatant reuploading.

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Unoriginal and uninspired. A typical video game parody that shamelessly borrows many tropes from Egoraptor's animations.

Brojack responds:

Unorginal - debatable.
Uninspired - I couldn't disagree more. I have been inspired by so many animators over the years I've spent learning animation, and in this animation I put everything I've learned to the test. Halfway through the creation of this, I learnt of Edd Gould's death. I wasn't a great fan of his work, but I had the utmost respect for him as a tirelessly working animator, and one of the only authors on newgrounds who creates truly original and hilarious pieces.
As for borrowing from egoraptor, sure this animation ended up being similar to his work, but I wasn't trying to take anything from him, he's just another one of my inspirations, albeit a huge one.
Please don't make preconceptions about my work, and please don't compare my work to other people. just try to enjoy it for what it is.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Hmm, a flash from Kirbopher that doesn't completely suck; off to wwatch the next epiosde.

Reservoir Pulp Invaders 2 Reservoir Pulp Invaders 2

Meh

Not bad, but that that white space bugs the hell out of me.

Hold It Still 2 Hold It Still 2

meh

it was alright I guess, nothing too special about this game. A change of music would be nice though.

nuberzins responds: